- Do not wake up your husband for inclement weather until the dude on TV is telling folks five miles from your house to get in the basement.
- Do wake up your husband when you hear something that may or may not be a home intruder, large critter on the porch, or ghost.
- Do not wake up your husband for a sick child until the child tells you it is sick. That is, of course, unless said sprog is an infant, in which case neither of you will be asleep anyway.
- Do wake up your husband if the child announces said malady by spewing like a shaken can of cheap beer.
- Do not wake up your husband because your alarm is going off. He has one of his own.
- Do wake up your husband if his alarm is going off, has awoken you, and he is still comatose. Please be merciful.
- Do not wake up your husband because you are mad at him for something he did in a dream.
- Do wake up your husband if you wake up afraid or upset about something you dreamed.
- Do not wake up your husband because you are bored and want to talk about that thing you watched on TV last night that you know makes him want to shove his head in the blender and hit the ‘frappe’ button.
- Do wake up your husband if you just need a quick kiss or hug to let you know how much he loves you, because he does indeed love you more than he loves sleep.
Rules for Waking Up Your Husband
Posted by daddybear71 on April 11, 2017