- The good news today is that I was able to rise from my bed and go to work without wishing I could just lie down at the side of the freeway and die.
- The bad news today is that I wanted to lie down at the side of the freeway and die during the drive home.
- If I ever want to go into writing horror stories, all I’ll need for inspiration is to catch a bad head cold, take a large dose of green death NyQuil, and sleep for about 13 hours. The fever dreams must have been close to what Stephen King saw when he was still writing horror.
- I finished the rough draft of “Lady of Eyre”, the last part of the current Minivandians book, and sent it off to alpha readers.
- Of course, being doped off my gourd on cold medicine made the writing easier. Whether it’s at all readable remains to be seen.
- When using tissues with lotion embedded in them, it is not suggested that you use them to wipe your eyeglasses off.
Posted by daddybear71 on March 3, 2017