- I’ve been stuck for two weeks on the short story to go into the final third of the Minivandians book I’ve been working on.
- That is, of course, until I was halfway through my commute tonight, when I figured out how I was going to end it.
- That brought out about 20 minutes of repeatedly babbling the story to myself in the car so I didn’t forget it and a mad dash into the house to get it down on paper when I got home.
- Boo’s PineWood Derby went quite well. It’s amazing what a little graphite on the wheels and axle can do.
- I have decided to not use “Designated Guilty Bastard” as my job title at work. It might be frowned upon.
- I may have made my coffee a little too nuclear this morning. It stripped a layer of skin off my tongue and I could hear colors all morning.
- It was rather warm today, but we just had a thunderstorm with hail blow through, and tomorrow we’re back to February.
- Nothing says “I miss North Dakota” like limping in pain because the temperature is about to drop 40 degrees in six hours.
Posted by daddybear71 on February 24, 2017