- Things that will wake me up better than a hot cup of coffee #1287 – Irish Woman standing in front of the freezer in the basement and crying out “NO! OH NO!”
- It would appear that when I was putting away the meat we purchased on Sunday, I neglected to make sure the door was shut completely before finding my way upstairs.
- Irish Woman has been shopping the sales and bulk pricing to fill up the freezer over the last few months.
- We lost about 1/2 of our meat stores, and the freezer was quite full.
- Most of what we didn’t lose was still cold to the touch and partially frozen, so it went into the stew pot, oven, and crock pots to get cooked so it could be repacked and refrozen.
- My loving and oh-so forgiving wife did that today while I was at work.
- She’s let me live so far, but the evening is still young.
- Someone needs to tell the press that there is absolutely no way that the Trump campaign had constant contact with the Kremlin.
- Everybody knows that the GRU has its headquarters over on Khoroshovskoe Shosse, and FSB headquarters are down at the Lubyanka.
- It’s Pinewood Derby Time again. This year, rather than mess around with dremels, chisels, knives, and sanders, I took the plunge and bought a coping saw. What took me almost three hours last year took about an hour this year.
- It’s quite interesting how many folks will volunteer information on how to cheat on these cars when you say you’re building one.
Posted by daddybear71 on February 15, 2017