- Things that did not end well #293o2457 – Crash the Siamese Psychopath stalking a full grown Canada Goose who was having a stroll down our street.
- Idjit only backed down when Mr. Goose spread his wings and dared him to come closer.
- The one time I take the dogs out and leave my phone inside, this happens. I could have been rich, or at least Internet famous.
- I had lunch with Girlie Bear and her young man yesterday.
- It went well. He’s a nice guy, respectful, firm handshake, and stopped being jumpy after about 15 minutes.
- He gained points by admitting that his deer rifle is a .30-30.
- I’m taking the two of them shooting on Saturday, so we’ll see how that goes.
- Freedom’s Light has gone live on Amazon, and it seems to be doing well. Nick Cole has an excellent write-up.
- Today I learned that the way to get out of a long prison sentence for something I most definitely did is to ask to be castrated and threaten suicide.
- Moonshine tried to get out of my investigation into a disappearing cinnamon roll this morning using the soulful eyes routine. He failed spectacularly.
- I am not allowed to put the term “Are you illiterate or just stupid?” into a business email.
- The inclusion of an extended human interest story during a news broadcast is an excellent excuse to test out the mute button on my TV remote.
Posted by daddybear71 on January 17, 2017