- I took the family to see Rogue One again. Irish Woman hadn’t seen it. It was good the first time, it was better the second time.
- Carhartt jeans are soft, durable, and look nice. They seem to be able to stand up to just about anything, and don’t dissolve when half of a large movie soda is dumped down the front of them.
- Pigheadedness must be an evolved survival characteristic in Irish women. My loving wife has had a nagging cough for several days, won’t go to the doctor, and when short of breath, argues with me that she is fine.
- I presented her with a hefty snort of nigh-time cold medicine, some stinky chest ointment that smelled like a koala, and banished her to bed.
- New Year’s Eve, after our dinner guests had left, consisted of the last third of a Disney movie, some ice water, and an early bedtime.
- Woohoo! Born to be wild!
- Girlie Bear stayed up until midnight, but didn’t seem too enthused when she got up at 6. She seemed to appreciate the pot of coffee I made, so I’m not entirely lost to my daughter.
Posted by daddybear71 on January 1, 2017