- I finished watching “The Tudors” the other night, and decided I’d like to watch something where the characters are good people, where there isn’t much gruesome bloodshed, and where the bed-hopping was implied rather than annotated.
- So, I’ve watched half of the first season of “Borgias“.
- George R.R. Martin ain’t got nothing on actual human history.
- My circadian rhythm needs to stop drinking and go to church more often.
- There are few things more frustrating than having to go back three chapters and rewrite something that you specifically told yourself not to write in the first place.
- This is that wonderful time of year in Kentucky where you still sweat like a whore in church, but you have to decide how long you can wait before raking leaves.
- Our new neighbor has a dog named “Frisbee.” He’s a sweet hound, and he seems to get along with our dogs. Crash, the Siamese psychopath, looks at him like he’s wondering what a saddle and some spurs would cost.
Posted by daddybear71 on September 19, 2016