- I took Girlie Bear to the Apple store today to pick up her graduation present. As we walked out of the mall, I was told by my sweet little girl that my presence with her was inhibiting the willingness of the opposite sex to look at her for longer than it took to notice the hulking, fuzzy, fat guy walking next to her with a scowl on his face.
- I have no idea what she’s talking about. I’m a big teddy bear, who rarely smiles in public.
- We passed one of those mall stores that sells frilly unmentionables, and my sweet little girl expressed the opinion that she would never pay $50 for something that touches her butt.
- I’m so proud.
- Gee, Mister Pizza Place Counter Worker Who Complained The Entire Five Minutes I Stood At Your Counter Waiting While Staring At My Order In The Warmer, I can’t imagine why people aren’t tipping well today.
- I think my boss occasionally goes away for a few days just so the rest of us can be thankful he’s around to do the crap we don’t want to do.
Posted by daddybear71 on August 2, 2016