Me no brain today, all stuffed with cotton. Go read good writers!
- Jay and Matt are absolutely correct – If we segment ourselves and only look out for our own personal interests, then we are simply asking that someone come along and take us down one notch at a time. We have to hang together, for we will surely hang separately.
- Michael Z. Williamson expands on something I quoted a while back. Those who demand that we stand up for their rights, and to whom we’ve given support, should be shoulder to shoulder with us now that our rights are being threatened. If they don’t respect our rights, even if they disagree with how we exercise them, why should we make the effort to defend theirs?
- Sean is making a list of gun companies that are refusing to do business with states that suppress gun rights. York Arms just crossed that line, and I hope they are far from the last.
- CJ gives us some information on PTSD from someone who is dealing with it. Ladies and gentlemen, if you need help, get help. We need all the good people we can get, and letting yourself be destroyed by this or even worse, hurting yourself or someone else, will take you away from your family, friends, and the rest of our tribe.
- B sends us to The Polemocist, who does an excellent job reasoning out why gun rights should not be a liberal or conservative issue, because we all depend on all of our rights.
- John Lilyea reminds me why I’m glad that the units I train with at Fort Knox use weapons that have been modified to make it impossible to fire real ammunition. Even the best checking will eventually miss something.
- Danger Room kicks over my giggle box not once, but twice!