- Formula for an exciting evening – Take two six-year-old boys, give them pizza, ice cream, and popcorn, season with a Siamese cat and a Labrador Retriever, shake well, and let sleep out in the living room.
- I listened to the audiobook of Larry Correia’s Hard Magic this weekend. Now everything I read sounds like Bronson Pinchot in my head.
- The stereo at the pool was playing the Miami Vice theme song this morning. I happened to be wearing a brightly colored tee-shirt and a two-day beard. I’m sorry to report that Moonshine did not turn into an alligator while we were away.
- Note to self – When reading political news stories, which is just about all news stories these days, just read the story and do not read the comments.
- The stupid runs deep on both sides of the aisle this year.
- I’m drawing the line at not buying gummy eyeballs for Halloween.
- By the way, if you makecorndogs in the oven as a treat, and leave about seven of them on the stove, you must realize thatcorndogs are like crack to Labrador Retrievers.
- Of course, I got the “Who, me? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” look, but he’ll crack under interrogation.
- Started cleaning out the garden beds tonight. The cucumbers are done, and the tomatoes aren’t far behind. We should know if the potato box worked in about three weeks.
- When pulling a weed out of your pepper patch, make sure you’re not grasping a pepper plant that’s covered in almost mature chilis.
Posted by daddybear71 on August 31, 2014