- I was quite productive and helpful today. Not sure where that came from.
- It is always a good idea to actually power on a server before you try to configure its connection to the storage system. Unless you’re a real badass, in which case feel free to do whatever you like with it.
- I had my performance review this morning. I still have a job, so things are going OK.
- My head is a little stuffed up, my fingers and toes are stiff and sore, and it hurts to walk. Either spring is here or I have the plague.
- Friday night of the second weekend in March 1992 – I go with a bunch of buddies to the Starkbierfest in Augsburg. I drink at least 12 liters of dark, rich, strong beer, eat a whole roast chicken with roasted potatoes, and end up hung over for three days and have no regrets.
- Friday night of the second weekend in March 2014 – I’m at home, baking brownies for Girlie Bear to take to an air rifle competition tomorrow. I’m drinking cherry herbal tea with honey and bourbon while I watch Bugs Bunny with Boo, and I have no regrets.
Posted by daddybear71 on March 7, 2014