- The saga of Boo’s school has ended, at least for now.
- Now we just have to pay for it.
- One good side of all this is that he will be in class with one of his buddies from pre-school. We’ve warned his new teacher about the ramifications of that.
- His new teacher has the nickname “Drill Sergeant”. This does my heart good.
- It took me a week to burn up half a tank of gas in the new truck, but only one day to burn up a quarter of a tank after I gassed up last night. I guess I’ve done quite a bit of driving today.
- Of course Boo’s new school doesn’t use the same color polo shirts as his old one. What was I thinking?
- Girlie Bear got excellent grades on her first German tests this week. Now if I can convince her that “ich” is not pronounced “ick”.
- Crash the Combat Kitten has developed a habit of ravaging the fresh fruit that we keep in a bowl on the kitchen table with his claws and fangs. Going to have to break that habit.
- The weather yesterday was hot, muggy, and oppressive. Tonight it’s decidedly crisp and refreshing. I think I can live with this for a month or two.
- To the asshat in the semi truck who drove up the shoulder during a traffic backup, thereby cutting me off from taking the exit I needed and condemning me to 20 more minutes of stop and go traffic until I got to the next exit, I hope your truck rearends a tanker from a septic system cleaning company at high speed on “Take Your Daughter To Work” day.
Posted by daddybear71 on September 13, 2013