- Boo will be facing the gom jabbar on Saturday as we try to get him into the school that Irish Woman wants him to attend.
- I’m saying that he might be human.
- I’ve been instructed to be on my best behavior, so I’ll be making friends and influencing people. Heck, I may smile a little.
- I had to tell Girlie Bear that a story where the protagonist fights against a repressive government dead set against the free expression of rights was probably not what her teacher was thinking of when she assigned a children’s story for a writing assignment.
- I should have named Moonshine “Lamont”. That way when he messes up, I could look at him and say “You big dummy!”.
- He’s actually a good puppy, and is not as destructive as he used to be, but I swear that if you look hard enough at his eyes, you can see the back of his head.
- I was advised today that I am not allowed to use the question “Are you illiterate or did you just choose to not read what I wrote?” when talking to co-workers.
- I am also not allowed to ask a co-worker if they are deaf or just stupid.
- Yeah, it was one of those days.
- Apparently we are going to be getting faster broadband in the near future, so my goofing off will be happening much more quickly.
Posted by daddybear71 on February 7, 2013