- Tam lists out some of her pet peeves. I have some of my own. People, for instance, get on my nerves.
- Reason lists out four states that they expect will reform their marijuana laws. I see marijuana as the other 10th Amendment fight that’s brewing. With the repeal of Prohibition in the 1930′s, does the Constitution grant the federal government the power to tell states what they can and can’t make illegal in their border when it comes to intoxicants?
- LawDog hits another one out of the park. If you’re not 100% safe in a building crawling with armed law enforcement, how safe are you when they’re making best safe speed down dark streets after you take the time to call 911?
- Borepatch is a freaking genius. I must try this!
- Wirecutter demonstrates something I’ve always believed – Naturalized citizens seem, as a group, to be more knowledgeable about our country and our Constitution than a lot of natural borns, and the most patriotic Americans I’ve ever known were citizens by choice, not by chance.
- Wing demonstrates that ‘clean’ does not exactly mean ‘devoid of life other than human’. I wonder how that young lady will handle a dorm bathroom when she goes to college.
- The Big Guy is my new hero.
Posted by daddybear71 on February 3, 2013