- Today, for the first time in years, I paid someone else to change my oil. I just didn’t feel like it, and I haven’t changed the oil in the truck since July.
- Also paid them to change out the serpentine belt, which I’m pretty sure hadn’t been done since the truck came off the assembly line.
- Yes, I’m a big wimp for not doing it myself, but I exchanged the time to do it at home for money, and then used the time to continue work on Irish Woman’s closet project.
- Note to self – Do not tell your wife that she should suffer as much as you do when you’re doing her projects because it’ll discourage her from coming up with other bright ideas. She won’t appreciate it.
- Also, the correct answer to “How do you like my hair” is not “She put in too much blonde this time.”
- Write this 100 times on the blackboard – “I will not comment on how her new hairstyle resembles the one worn by Michelle Obama.”
- Luckily, I have foreseen a need for just such a day, and have installed a twin bed with a good mattress in the basement.
- Dinner tonight was crab stuffed salmon, shrimp sautéed with lemon, steamed asparagus, salad, and raspberries.
- Either all is forgiven or she’s planning to send me to Valhalla with a good meal in my belly.
- It would appear that Boo was playing in my room today. In order to go to bed, I had to take a light saber, a laser rifle, a Viking helmet, and a SpiderMan glove off the bed.
Thoughts on the Day
Posted by daddybear71 on January 26, 2013